The Benefits of UV Drain Relining
• The Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) liner is extremely durable and long lasting (up to 70 years). Providing a much longer design life than other methods. It is also ten times stronger than conventional CIPP lining.
• There is no need for deep excavations, or replacement of the damaged outer pipe as the GRP creates a pipe within a pipe.
• Environmentally friendly UV lining also avoids any risk of environmental pollution. There is no disposal of styrene contaminated water so it can be used safely in rural areas, as well as built-up areas.
• UV lining equipment can be used in smaller, more awkward locations due to the portability of the equipment required.
• Minimises pipe diameter reduction due to the reduced liner thickness.
A Word from our Director
“This is the latest in a long line of investments we have made at Subscan. This acquisition allows us to improve the already wide ranging services we offer and will have a noticeable effect for our clients.”
Kirk Mason – Operations Director