We are looking for an experienced UV Lining Supervisor with a deep understanding of the drainage industry who is ready to become a key player and go-to person for our lining engineers and administration team.
Please be aware that knowledge of UV lining and experience in a leadership role is crucial to this position.
You will be responsible for overseeing all lining works carried out by our specialist teams and assist with preparing quotes for new and existing clients. This role demands a strong leader ready to take control and get the job done. on a day-to-day basis, you will undertake various lining tasks with your teams, with your primary focus on UV lining.
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- 3 years of leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of UV lining, hot cure lining, patch repairs, robotic cutting, and inversion repairs
- Strong administration skills
- Good knowledge of quoting (or willing to learn)
- Available to travel throughout the UK as and when required
- Clean driving licence
Subscan UDS Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please be aware that Subscan UDS Ltd does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies. Please do not forward applicants for our jobs or to our employees. Subscan UDS Ltd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the candidate to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we provide full PPE on a weekly basis to help avoid spreading the virus.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leeds LS12 1AE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- UV lining: 5 years (preferred)
- leadership: 3 years (preferred)
- office: 2 years (preferred)
- driving licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (preferred)
If you’re interested please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0344 499 5220 for immediate consideration.