This role requires the successful candidate to use and maintain the field service management system (JobWatch) and allocate work to the necessary teams as well as supporting with general administrative tasks. The post holder will need to have excellent prioritisation and planning skills as well as the ability to communicate to various stakeholders across the business.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls emails
- Distribute tasks from the helpdesk to the relevant team via JobWatch
- Close tasks down after completion by field operatives
- General clerical duties including photocopying, emailing, and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Open, sort and distribute incoming invoices
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for petty cash
- Understanding of using a field service management system, preferably JobWatch
- Knowledge of the drainage industry (preferable but not required)
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with experience of working under pressure
- Confident in a client-facing environment, with good presentational skills and natural gravitas
- Excellent relationship development skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while always remaining calm and professional
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Flexible attitude
Subscan UDS Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please be aware that Subscan UDS Ltd does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies. Please do not forward applicants for our jobs or to our employees. Subscan UDS Ltd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
*This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the candidate to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To keep you and our clients safe, Subscan requires employees to wear PPE at all times, such as face mask and gloves.
If you’re interested please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0344 499 5220 for immediate consideration.