We are recruiting a Class 2 Driver/Jet-Vac Driver!
Subscan UDS provides high-quality utility, drainage, and survey solutions to clients across a variety of industries, including rail, highways, and construction within the UK.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Class 2 Driver/Jet-Vac Driver to join us here at Subscan, ready to deliver effective solutions to waste-water and drainage problems.
You will be part of a two-person team operating a jetting vehicle and jetting equipment. Your duties will include drainage related issues, emergency call-outs to deal with blockages and cleaning pipes.
Being familiar with high-pressure jetting equipment will be beneficial. You will be polite and respectful when dealing with customers and the public and observant of all health and safety procedures.
- Leading the team and overseeing any works carried out by the jet vac operative.
- Maintaining a jet vac vehicle and ensuring all checks are completed on a daily basis.
- High-pressure water jetting of drainage infrastructure.
- Monitoring gauges and machine performance; tending to controls by maintaining proper operation of equipment and gauges.
- Periodically cleaning and overhauling equipment.
- Loading and discharging liquids and semi-solids as required.
- Maintaining required company records on a tablet; site set up, checks, and maintaining log operations by shift.
- Keeping equipment clean and orderly.
- Notifying line manager of any potentially dangerous equipment, practices, or violations of safety.
- Liaising with site contacts and site associates for information relating to the jobs when required.
- Interpreting site information and annotating when required.
- Working knowledge of Jet-Vac equipment is desirable.
- Understanding of the industry or a similar role.
Required and Desirable Qualifications
- Clean HGV Class 2 driving license (required)
- Confined space (desirable)
- CSCS (desirable)
- JHL Training (desirable)
- HPWJ Card (desirable)
- RASWA (desirable)
- Street Works (desirable)
- EUSR (desirable)
- First Aid (desirable)
- PTS Training (desirable)
- Working at Heights (desirable)
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HGV Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Jet Vac: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire (Preferred)
- Class 2 Driving (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered